Sunday, July 30, 2006


Abbey and I met in Naples on Wednesday evening and stayed at Hostel of the Sun. All went well until the morning when I was 99% sure that someone stole my passport. It was rather chaotic since all 4 of the staff were called in to deal with the emergencey, the nice girl at the counter was crying, and the owner of the hostel kept telling me in broken english about a Japanese person who thought they lost their passport once but it was really in their pillow case. I wanted him to stop telling me the story about the stupid person who didn’t check their stuff well enough. Unfortuantely after about and hour of chaos and multiple searches of my bags, I found out that I was the stupid person who didn’t check their stuff well enough. I don’t think the people at Hostel of the Sun like us very much except for the nice girl at the desk who was crying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter