Monday, July 31, 2006


Abbey has left the continent. It is kind of a wierd feeling. Ever since I have been here I have seen it in the context of Abbey being a long train ride away. I have always looked forward to the weekends that I could go to italy and travel with my best friend. Now she's gone and it seems somehow different knowing that she is an ocean away.

So now here I am: I was looking forward to seeing Abs on the weekend, it was great, but now its over, and a whole new part of my trip abroad has unexpectedly popped up. A part that I have not really considered all that much: the rest of it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just testing the comments, now you don't need to register to make comments, all you need to do is type.

6:45 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

hey steve, i have a blog too. the difference is mine is like, oh i went to the grocery store and got cookies and milk whereas yours is like i went to germany and had a good beer. but you can read about cass and me livin it up in stl on there if you want.

10:31 AM  
Blogger Drew said...

oh and i like the journal, europe sounds like a blast.

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve, I love you so much! I know that "the rest of it" will be amazing!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter