Sunday, July 30, 2006


Vienna...I'm Back.............for 1 weekend...........and this is a penguins butt.

That's right I have returned to the city who loves Mozart and wienerschnitzel more than life itself. Then again what city doesn't. Well, I don't know if they really love Mozart, but they pretend to as long as it keeps the tourism income flowing. Also the above photographed rump belongs to a peguin at the Schonbrun Palace Zoo. The oldest zoo in the world.

Anyway, I have a new residence and an invisable roomate, Mike, who comes from Salzburg. I have lived in my new place with Mike for two weeks. Mike likes Rammstein, drawing pictures with pen on graph paper, and saving flyers that say things like "no drugs, no fun". Actually, he is not invisable but he is on summer vacation and returns next weekend. I have yet to meet him.

It is kind of interesting seeing everything he owns before I meet him (I don't snoop around, it is just on shelves and on the wall) . It kind of makes me think, what would someone think about me if they lived in my room for two weeks before they met me. I suppose they would know that I have a caring and beautiful mother, a father who tells good stories and asks interesting questions, a funny and creative little brother, and a talented sister who likes to laugh alot. But as far as me, I feel like I move around so much in College that I never really get a chance to set up most of my stuff, so I don't know what they would think, I guess I would be fine with them getting to know me through my family and the company I keep. Similarly, I have met some really nice Austrian students who say that Mike is really great and they are anxiously awaiting his return from Salzburg. So...I anxiously await the return of Mike.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Site Hit Counter